CK-12 Foundation

The website that I intend on using in my classroom is the site from Common Core conversation called CK-12. I already sign in to have access to all of their lesson and also to be able to upload items. When I was exploring the site I found out that they don’t have items in Geometry aligned with Washington, is probably because Washington do not have the CCSSM yet in their curriculum. But I was able to access a lot of item that I know I can use in my class. I also shared this site with one of the other teachers since he has more time to explore it so he can tell us the best way to use it. I also opened it in the iPad to see if it was compatible and it is, you can even download specific lessons and items so you can access them later without internet. Another great thing is that you can be signed up in different places and it would not affect anything.

One thought on “CK-12 Foundation

1. The fact that CK-12 does not have Washington Standards should not be a problem now that we are going to be using CCSSM starting next year.